In the 21st century, the “Cloud” has become the hottest topic in the ICT world and for good reason. The ability to deploy applications faster is a key competitive advantage for businesses, but it brings with it additional considerations in the areas of security, performance, data sovereignty, application support, recovery and migration.
Resilient Asia Pacific differentiates itself by providing an independent consulting and delivery service to provide the correct cloud model for your business (including hard to find “IBM i” cloud options).
In addition to advising and managing client migrations to the major public cloud services e.g. Azure, Amazon and IBM Cloud, we provide our own cloud service for Windows, Linux, AIX and IBM i.
This enables us to be highly flexible in provisioning Cloud services to meet the security and timing requirements of our clients. We provide:
- Migration Services to major public clouds; e.g. Microsoft, Amazon, IBM.
- Resilient Asia Pacific Cloud hosting of Windows and Linux virtual machines.
- Resilient Asia Pacific Cloud hosting of IBM i and AIX LPAR’s.
- Hybrid cloud hosting; a mix of on premise and off premise hosting of applications.
- DR and backup in the cloud.
Every client has different requirements for Cloud provisioning and our flexibility is the key to our success in this area.
Resilient Asia Pacific would welcome the opportunity to provide you with a modern flexible set of Cloud options that allow you to retain control of your business applications but still gain the benefit that Cloud provides.